Blumatica SHEQ allows for the implementation of management systems through the development of specific work flows and related documentation (manuals, procedures, forms, operating instructions, records, etc.).
The software is supported by customisable prototypes related to various areas (safety, environment, quality, etc.), to be applied individually or in different integrated combinations (safety and environment; safety, quality and environment, etc.).
The Health and Safety at Work Management System is the quickest and simplest to implement, since a set of features pertaining to it is handled automatically by the modules described above. The elements of the management system (operating instructions, training modules, PPE modules, RAD modules, etc.) are automatically prepared, and are perfectly consistent with the risk assessment contents.
A specific “HSWMS – MSB” prototype is dedicated to the implementation of safety management systems for businesses with a simple organisational structure, such as micro and small businesses, in accordance with INAIL guidelines for the implementation of Health and Safety at Work Management Systems for Micro and Small Businesses.
A management system implemented with Blumatica SHEQ guarantees full respect of Art.30. of Legislative Decree 81/08, effectively ensuring exemption from administrative liability for legal entities, companies and associations, including those without legal status in accordance with Leg. Decree no. 231/01.
The adoption of a disciplinary system and definition of a supervisory body, as provided for in the Blumatica prototypes, are not mandatory requirements for voluntary standards or UNI INAIL guidelines, but allow perfect adherence to Art. 30 of Legislative Decree no. 81/08.
More specifically, the following features are available:
- Implementation of systems already in place and in use within the company
- Acquisition of existing documentation
- Electronic management of “processing / verification / approval” and “document distribution” processes
- Automation, for all documentation, of the process of checking editions currently in force and those that have expired
- Enabling of electronic consultation, via web pages, for all documentation (manuals, procedures, instructions and archiving)
- Monitoring of the entire management system through the planning and management of audits designed to detect any “non-conformities”
- Management of corrective and preventive actions for actual or potential non-conformities detected
- Use of templates characterising the Blumatica prototypes to customise or create the elements of the management system anew (manuals,
- procedures, instructions, forms and external documentation)